——-ss- Who are we?
We are a boutique language school based in the heart of the beautiful capital of Scotland. We offer a personalised approach to language learning with small class sizes (max 10 students per class). We provide courses to suit every language level from beginner to advanced, with a range of options available, including General & Business English, Exam Preparation and Other Language Training (over 15 languages!).
– Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality Italian language lessons that cater to the needs of diverse learners at various proficiency levels.
– Foster a positive and dynamic learning environment that encourages student participation and engagement.
– Utilise innovative teaching methods and materials to enhance learning experiences.
– Conduct assessments and provide constructive feedback to students to facilitate progress.
– Participate in staff meetings and teacher development sessions.
For this role, you must:
- Native or near-native proficiency in Italian.
- A recognised teaching qualification in Italian as a Foreign Language (e.g., DITALS, CEDILS, or equivalent).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the needs and interests of students.
- A commitment to professional development and a keen interest in cultural exchange.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred, but passionate candidates with a strong linguistic background and a willingness to learn are encouraged to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and enjoyable teaching environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility in working hours
- Access to great teaching materials and space to plan lessons
- Free coffee/tea/cakes
Other jobs at inlingua Edinburgh
Business Development Assistant
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome candidates from all aspects of life. If you feel you’re up to the challenge the process from here is simple;
- Send your CV and a covering letter to Philip Middleton – Director of Studies email@example.com
- If successful after this stage, you will be asked to come to meet the managers for an interview